Thursday, March 13, 2008

What's life without you?

Not everybody, every day remembers you. But I know how important you are to me and to all. I wonder why we won’t talk about you much, I know you cannot be described in words but everything is nothing without you.

I know better about you than you know yourself. I like you because you are so much un-predictable but yet in-valuable.

At some point in time I am sure you will be considered a common factor between me and others. Hey, Why do you want me to keep guessing?; To consider you to be common factor I have to wait for few days in some cases, I have to wait for few months in some cases, I have to wait for few years in some cases and in some rare, strange cases I have to wait through out my life…. Hope you are constant, but it is fine until you are forever.

Oh my God! How do you manage to dominate everybody’s life so much without any objections from any individuals? (And people welcome you for that).

Tell me, how on earth can you be so powerful? You are supreme among the powers that rule the world! You make love meaning less without you, you make friendship base less without you, you make prayers to be un-answered without you, you even will not allow livings to experience a good-relationship without you. This is actually too much but Still I like you…. Because I cannot live without you.

Any where, any time, any way you are always welcome to my life! Keep going

Now, permit me to announce your name to the world….

Yes, you are none other than ‘‘Trust’’

3 comments:

GR said...

very good :) join the band of bloggers

Aham Brahmasmi said...

One of the best i have come accross!!! keep it comming kano...

Unknown said...

Nice one Chaitru....very mature thoughts....